Monday, October 5, 2009






















I've been unable to work on the blog because our phone line and dsl have been down for the last two weeks.  But, in the interim, probably because I haven't had time to be on line (irony of ironies), I've been working on a new project.  

A while back I sent two samples into the art-o-mat project (artomat.org) and soon received word that my work was accepted (thanks, Carol!).  This has been very exciting because I have long loved that project but it's only recently that I realized I could be part of it.  The most intense part has been getting the initial 50 (yes, fifty) pieces together.  In the last couple of weeks, I've done 20.  I'll post them here since I think they counts as my painting-a-day or at least painting-as-often-as possible goal.  So, here goes:  Oops, looks like they posted above and some of them are on their side....I'm still trying to grope my way around this thing.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contributors